Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fear

"Face your fear and your fear will disappear"

Jazmine Sullivan has an amazing song on her Fearless album called "Fear". It's probably my favorite song on the album. I've known for a long time what my biggest fear is, and with each passing day it feels like that fear is slowly becoming realized. I thought about that today. My biggest fear could become my reality. With that realization didn't come fear, or sadness, just acceptance almost. How have I gotten to the point of acceptance with something I've feared since I was a kid? This fear is a fear that I will never get married and have someone to spend the rest of my life with. This year has been absolutely horrible for my love life and for my mind so far. There's not much else to say right now. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. theres no such thing as an 'amazing jazmine sullivan song' because all her music is garbage.

    buts thats besides the point, i guess. not getting married is actually a good thing, because you dont have to get cheated on and subsequently divorced.

    ReplyDelete