Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Small town summer...

As is usual lately, I don't have any big plans this summer. Just to switch things up though, I have my own apartment so I'm staying here all summer. This town is a whole different beast with no one here. I've done it before as an orientation leader and a summer camp counselor, so there were others with me. Not so much this summer. As for as co-workers all I have is the other campus rep who's not really my biggest fan, so time spent together outside of work is minimal. Needless to say, this has definitely been a different summer. Fortunately it didn't take summer school too long to start, so there are signs of life here again. In fact I'm going out to the village tonight with a new group of friends I met randomly over the weekend. Here's to a fun night! I'll have a more detailed update of my summer thus far sometime later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment