Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Change of plans




I got an e-mail from Volt (the company that hires for Apple) today with legal documents for employment. I printed them and filled them out while I ate lunch. I'm trying to hurry up so I can send them back to get authorized because we have an even this weekend. Unfortunately, my plan to hurry up and finish everything was halted when I had to go to the notary with an ID and proof that I'm able to work in the US (ss card, or birth certificate). This was really disappointing, but I there's nothing I can do about it right now, so I wait. Waiting is the worst part of all this, I waited for the first call for the interview, waited for the second call, waited for the official word that I got the job, waiting for them to get the results of the background check, waiting waiting waiting... So on my side of things, I try to make sure I expedite the process, and like I said, it didn't work. So, I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment