Saturday, February 6, 2010

Invisisble

If I say you're interesting
Then that means I'm interested
Which means that I've been thinking bout the best way to address it
Like a hypothesis I test it
I'm trying not to mess it
Up
But if I don't change the variables results won't be effected
So behind the scenes I stress it
While trying not to let it
Show
But you got me nervous girl, can you detect it?
No
Because your attentions somewhere else and you can't help it

So I'll remeain invisible to the girl who thinks she's invisible
Yeah I'm sounding cynical
But that's because I've been here before
And every time its happened things always end the same
I feel like Alicia Keys and you don't know my name
But this one could different
I won't give up just yet
My heart's my only wager, now I'm going to place the bet

No comments:

Post a Comment